Spring A/C Tune up saves you money in the long run!
$59.95 Tune Up Special!
Each spring it is a good idea to have you A/C system checked by a heating and air conditioning technician. Why? This simple tune will guard against 95% of breakdowns during the summer months and could lower your monthly utility bill by as much as 25%. Also, you will have the peace of mind that your air conditioning unit is operation properly going into the hot Kansas City summer months. We’ll catch small problems that could end up costing you thousands of dollars if you wait. Fixing a small coolant leak now won’t cost much more than the tune up. Let that problem fester for a few months, it could cost you dearly.
$59.95 Air conditioner Tune up Includes:
- Checks that the system is holding a proper coolant charge
- Monitors air conditioner starting capabilities
- Checks Coolant leaks (if needed)
- Makes sure thermostat is calibrated correctly
- Checks amp draw on AC compressor
- Checks electrical connections for corrosion and burned wires
- Tightens wire connections
- Measures volts/amps on motors
- Inspects filter(s)
- Inspects Duct Work
- Checks for Air Leaks
- Inspects condensate drains
- Measures temperature difference.